Hello Everyone! June is finally upon us and that means summers coming! Yay!
Here are a few of the events and happenings coming up this week:
Wednesday, June 4th:
- Bowen Road Farmers’ Market, 4:00pm – 6:30pm,Beban Fairgrounds
Thursday, June 5th:
Friday, June 6th:
- Indiekor in Concert 7:30pm, St. Andrew’s United Church
- Moonbound! in Nanaimo Friday 7:30pm, Saturday 2:00pm & 7:00pm, Sunday 2:00pm, Malaspina Theatre at Vancouver Island University
- Nanaimo Downtown Farmers’ Market, 10:00am – 2:00pm, Pioneer Waterfront Plaza
- Friday Evening Market, 4:00pm – 8:00pm, Diana Krall Plaza
Saturday, June 7th:
- Gabriola Island Farmers Market, 10:00am – 12:00pm, Gabriola AGI Hall at the Corner of North and South Rd.
Sunday, June 8th:
- Cedar Farmers Market, 10:00am – 2:00pm, Crow and Gate Pub Field
Make sure to check back every Monday for more fun events around town! Or head over to our website for up-to-date event listings!
We hope you have an awesome week in Nanaimo!
– Sarah & Sean