Got Friends & Family Coming Over the Holidays?
There is a NO BOREDOM ALLOWED rule when you have VIP’s visiting Nanaimo & Region- keep visiting friends & family busy with these festive & fun ideas!
– Show off your hometown with some of the Top Ten Things To Do in Nanaimo & Region, including the jaw dropping Natural Wonder known as “The Abyss”
– Want them to explore Nanaimo on their own while getting out of your hair so you can clean up their mess? Here’s the Nanaimo & Region Map! Send them on their merry way!
– Bake a batch of Mint Nanaimo Bars with them (when in Rome…right?!)
– Venture on a day trip to one of the Top Ten Outdoor skating rinks, including one on VI (short drive to Victoria)
– Take in one of the Christmas events going on in our Region – there are still a few things happening to keep the kids busy!
– There’s also some fun Parks & Rec events happening over the holidays – who doesn’t love a good rip around the rink at NIC or a slip down the waterslide at NAC?
– Once the colossal holiday eating has subsided, get out and work off those goodies. Stair climbing perhaps? It’s always fun to sweat the turkey off!
– Take a boat and sail away to explore a new Island – closer than Hawaii!
– Still hungry? YEAH YOU ARE. Continue the love for good food & drink and try these 5 Foodie Activities
Whatever you get up to over the holidays, we hope you (& your guests!) have fun. Don’t forget to tag #ExploreNanaimo in your photos on Instagram or Twitter so we can share with our followers.
Have a safe and happy holiday season!